Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Obama/ Clinton or Clinton/ Obama?

I was wondering if people think that an Obama/Clinton or Clinton/ Obama ticket would work and if so which one would you prefer ?

If you don't think it would work out please say why.

Thanks

Update:

Or if you dont think any of those could work what politician would you like to see as a vice president

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I don't think it would work, for several reasons. Hillary is not going to settle for being 2nd to anyone. If she can't be #1, she doesn't want to be there at all. Obama is far too intelligent to accept an offer (assuming it would be offered) to be Hillary's VP. He knows he would actually be #3, right behind Bill, and most likely would never get a word in edgewise, because that is exactly what happened to Al Gore. He was #3, right behind Hillary. So no, I don't foresee either of them asking the other one to be their VP, and I don't foresee either of them accepting the offer if it were made.

• Feivel
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Neither if Clinton is on the ticket.

I do not think she would take a back seat to Barak. She barely took a backseat to Bill. Remember the quote to the press "We are the President".

Barak does not seem to play the dirty poitics she does and I think it would weaken any administration if she were a part of it.

I suppose between the two I support Barak though he worries me a bit too. To be honest this years hopefuls from both sides (I am a democrat) makes me depressed.

Israeli politics is much more exciting I think.

• Piper
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Clinton/ Obama

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Clinton/Obama

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Neither of the two belong in national government, let alone the White House

• 1 decade ago

No. I will vote against Hillary even is Barack is on the ticket.

• 1 decade ago

I prefer Al Gore.

• bagua1
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I do not think that either one of them would be willing to serve under the other.

• 1 decade ago

no...I dont think so....maybe Obama/Edwards....

• 1 decade ago

neither,they don't get along

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.