South Africa and Consociationalism?

Why did the National Party, before handing over power in the form of absolute democrasy, to a collection of Marxist Thugs and Kleptomaniacs, the ANC, who have proven themselves incapable of effecient governance and of being true terrorists hell bent on white destruction and despair, not negotiate on the grounds of... show more Why did the National Party, before handing over power in the form of absolute democrasy, to a collection of Marxist Thugs and Kleptomaniacs, the ANC, who have proven themselves incapable of effecient governance and of being true terrorists hell bent on white destruction and despair, not negotiate on the grounds of a Consociationist state, with control of the SADF and SAP being retained by the National Party for a period of 30 years, in order to prevent the reverse racism applied by the ANC against the country's minority groups which has been evidenced after the dismantling of Apartheid?
We is a Wikipedia link for perusal, obviously major modifications would have been necessary in the South African context, any thoughts?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consociatio...
Update: Zim$ - Judging by your response, it can be ascertained that you either failed to understand my posting or cannot read, both traits of limited IQ holders...... The implication in my posting is that a transition period was vital in the transformation process in South Africa, the ANC have proven themselves incapable... show more Zim$ - Judging by your response, it can be ascertained that you either failed to understand my posting or cannot read, both traits of limited IQ holders......
The implication in my posting is that a transition period was vital in the transformation process in South Africa, the ANC have proven themselves incapable of holding positions of trust and in so doing have validated themselves as untrustworthy, hence the need for the military and police to remain under the control of the NP until such time as civilised values and morals could have been instilled in the country's African population.
There would be no intention to cling to power as you have stated, only a need to retain certain aspects of power until the majority were ready and able to be placed in a position of great trust.
The only problem being, perhaps in Africa, 30 years would be insufficient, possible 300 years?
Update 2: Hello Lise - Yes, it is white flag day according to most, myself and a few others have however never agreed to such, so we ask on the basis of "answer if you want to, ignore if you don't.
Crime, corruption and violence in South Africa doesn't stop on a Friday.
Post away.
Update 3: Res - The fact that you believe all should be bound to rules of which they did not approve or vote for, is a clear display of your your of understanding of the concept, democracy, probably from years of Proudly South African brainwashing and ignorant liberal thought processes. Further to that, the concept of... show more Res - The fact that you believe all should be bound to rules of which they did not approve or vote for, is a clear display of your your of understanding of the concept, democracy, probably from years of Proudly South African brainwashing and ignorant liberal thought processes.
Further to that, the concept of "answer if you so feel, ignore if you so feel", seems way beyond your self obsessed and prebuscent approach to life.
You can continue to live in denial under the pretense that there exists any form of solidarity on this internet forum (not that it matters to anyone other than those with schoolgirl mentalities), yet alone in daily South African life, it simply does not.
PS - You would make a great dictator/communist with your belief that all who do not subscribe to your train of thought to should be silenced.
Piss off, I have no time for the ignorant.
10 answers 10