Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

好易!!一d英文問題!!小學嫁咋!!40分!!

-The Olympic Games 2008 will take place in which country?

-What is the host city andwaht are the partner cities?

-When will the Olympic Games start and end?

!

-How do you feel about the Olympic Game which will take place in soome of the cities of China including Hong Kong?

-Which game(s) do you like most?Why?

-Do you want to be an athlete and play in the Olympic Games?Why?

-If you were one of the athletes who are going tojoin the Olypmic?

要分開答.....

Rating
    Best Answer

The Olympic Games 2008 will take place in which country?

Beijing

What is the host city andwaht are the partner cities?

Host City London reviews the organisation and infrastructure behind the successful hosting of international sporting events.Since 1993, Maryland and Estonia have been partners in the National Guard's State Partnership Program.

When will the Olympic Games start and end?

如果你係講2008年就係 8,Augest,2008 to 30,Augest,2008如果你係講

如果你係講歷史就係 Christian era363 to 2008.

2008-02-15 20:23:59 補充:

或者The Olympic Games 2008 will take place in Beijing.The host city is Beijing and no any parner cities.The Olympic Games start on 8th,Augest,2008.The end of the Olympic Games 2008 will be the phase of actual combat.

2008-02-15 20:24:15 補充:

I feel very happy,because I am a Chinese and the Olympic games will take place in my orignaL city-Beijing so, I feel very happy.I like the badminton, because I am good at badminton.Yes, because I can get some prize in some game.Liu Cheung.

The Olympic Games 2008 will take place in which country? PRC

-What is the host city and what are the partner cities? Beijing and Hong Kong

Opening date:

8 August 2008

Closing date:

24 August 2008

-How do you feel about the Olympic Game which will take place in some of the cities of China including Hong Kong? feel proud to have the chance to pitch in

-Which game(s) do you like most?Why? swimming and women's volleyball

-Do you want to be an athlete and play in the Olympic Games?Why? no, it takes too much hard work. But i admire those olympic athletes.

-If you were one of the athletes who are going to join the Olypmic? your question is not clear.

The Olympic Games 2008 will take place in Beijing.

The host city is Beijing and no any parner cities.

The Olympic Games start on 8th,Augest,2008.The end of the Olympic Games 2008 will be the phase of actual combat.

I feel very happy,because I am a Chinese and the Olympic games will take place in my orignaL city-Beijing so, I feel very happy.

I like the badminton, because I am good at badminton.

Yes, because I can get some prize in some game.

Liu Cheung.