Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll: Are you happy Valentines day is over?

We won't have to deal with ANY more V-day q's till next year... WOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKIN' HOOOOOO!

Best Answer

I was scared..since Valentines day is more like Halloween for me..because it makes it painfully more obvious how much I am being nobodys valentine..and brings back memory's of lots of hurt, and pain in my past, and reminds how jaded and numb I have become..... because I was told no spending money on a card, it's wasted money....it hurts more when someone you love won't let you love them, then it does when someone you love..won't love you. ..I am glad V-day is over because this year is like me starting over..being my own Valentine,, I have learned how much I don't really need to cater to someone who treats me like I am invisible. or wishes I was..it was a long lesson, for I have a hard time letting go sometimes. I would have totally just pretended this holiday didn't exist if you wouldn't have asked questions about it..like a month ago? I thought? that's odd...it's a real holiday after all?

that's funny !!! I put happy f-ing valentine in my question yesterday....hahaha....well time to face that snowstorm

Not Much To Miss If It Went Away For Good.

the battery on my Richard Simmons doll ran out so hopefully by next year he will be up and running again so i can have another wonderful Vday

Yeah I am, all the chocolate will be 50% off tomorrow!

True but how will we work phrases like chocolate dipped boobs and hot and sweet cinnamon stick dildos back into our questions and answers??

Happy Valentine's Day Crushee!! I love you and here is your vagina day {{{HUG}}} !!

wp

Just another day in my book.

Yes but now we'll have to deal with all the other holidays to come .......

Yes it's so depressing for single people =(

do you think i should change avatars i got this one because of valentine's day. yeah i'm glad it's over it sucks!

Actually I sure as he** am. It's just another day any dang way.♥