Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll: Are you happy Valentines day is over?

We won't have to deal with ANY more V-day q's till next year... WOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKIN' HOOOOOO!

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I was scared..since Valentines day is more like Halloween for me..because it makes it painfully more obvious how much I am being nobodys valentine..and brings back memory's of lots of hurt, and pain in my past, and reminds how jaded and numb I have become..... because I was told no spending money on a card, it's wasted money....it hurts more when someone you love won't let you love them, then it does when someone you love..won't love you. ..I am glad V-day is over because this year is like me starting over..being my own Valentine,, I have learned how much I don't really need to cater to someone who treats me like I am invisible. or wishes I was..it was a long lesson, for I have a hard time letting go sometimes. I would have totally just pretended this holiday didn't exist if you wouldn't have asked questions about it..like a month ago? I thought? that's odd...it's a real holiday after all?

that's funny !!! I put happy f-ing valentine in my question yesterday....hahaha....well time to face that snowstorm

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not Much To Miss If It Went Away For Good.

• 1 decade ago

the battery on my Richard Simmons doll ran out so hopefully by next year he will be up and running again so i can have another wonderful Vday

• 1 decade ago

Yeah I am, all the chocolate will be 50% off tomorrow!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

True but how will we work phrases like chocolate dipped boobs and hot and sweet cinnamon stick dildos back into our questions and answers??

Happy Valentine's Day Crushee!! I love you and here is your vagina day {{{HUG}}} !!

wp

• 1 decade ago

Just another day in my book.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes but now we'll have to deal with all the other holidays to come .......

• 1 decade ago

Yes it's so depressing for single people =(

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

do you think i should change avatars i got this one because of valentine's day. yeah i'm glad it's over it sucks!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Actually I sure as he** am. It's just another day any dang way.♥

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.