my own award show?

I would like to create my own award show someday like the GRAMMYS or Peoples Choice Awards. But how can i do this?

Favorite Answer

You would probably need a massive amount of money. Also, you would need to create an awards show that isn't already out there. You can't make a music awards show, they already have the Grammys. You can't make a TV show & movie award show, they already have the Emmys...So, you need to create your own awards show that is different than the others.

Sorry, I have no idea how you would create your own...Probably contact a TV station and set it all up...

song: I F*cking Hate Rappers, Shutter malicious program, all-time low Collabo: My technology, I F*cking Hate Rappers, Born Survivor Album: How I have been given Over, Album Of The 3 hundred and sixty 5 days, Manifesto Artist: The Roots, great Boi, Black Milk Rookie: Freddie Gibbs, Fashawn Lyricist: Bun B, Fasawn, Inspectah Deck producer: Andre 3000, Kno, Daz Dillinger