My boyfriend broke up with me today ! valentines day!?

hi... my boy friend broke up with me 2 hours ago! just like this(hey this is me baby! game is over! and i hate you! ) i said why?! this was the story: my xboyfriend hacked my idi and chated with so many guys and also hacked him and gave **** to so many other people. then he called him and said shity stuff about me... show more hi... my boy friend broke up with me 2 hours ago! just like this(hey this is me baby! game is over! and i hate you! ) i said why?!
this was the story: my xboyfriend hacked my idi and chated with so many guys and also hacked him and gave **** to so many other people. then he called him and said shity stuff about me to my current bf! and then he told him that it is my vltns gift to u guys.! then my xbf called me and told me hey! your gift is on the way! then i got than message from my current bf! isnt that sad?! hehhehe i had so many plans which started from 6 oclock ! omg! i can not thik of it how a guy could be this cruel! basically he celebrate his valentines day by destoying my relationship! why would a guy do that !? o my godddd ! i cant stand this situation! i was dressing when he brok up with me !