Why is Obama for the Real ID Act?

1) The Real ID bill contains measures to bar judicial reviews, and actions of the Real ID itself, or systems installed associated with it.

2) The real id can have requirements, of any data that the department of homeland security requests. From what clubs you belong to, to mental health issues, to recent tickets, the list is endless.

So being the "New JFK", why is Obama for the Real ID (National ID)?

Favorite Answer

the only candidate against it is Ron Paul, coincidentally the only one who seems to care about any civil liberties issues. I am continually amazed by how many people seem to think there is nothing wrong with a Real ID. It is not so much the ID as it is everything that has happened before it, the military commissions act, patriot act, wire tapping, H.R. 1955 and now s1959(the most vague and worst of all) This is just a portion, really too much to list here. And now they want more authority to spy on American citizens, and immunity for the telecom companies that agree to assist. How much of this are people going to take, how much will you surrender, in the name of security? And a false sense at that. Will this ever stop? And most americans have no idea what I am talking about, it is easier to dismiss the truth.

Oh and how will this protect against Identity theft? Storing everything they need to know in one centralized location on a server probably running on windows. It is one stop shopping for hackers!

"What is the big deal here? People think this is going to turn into some Orwellian nightmare. Maybe it would be with Bush in office, but I don't think Obama really cares what books you take out from the library."

Holy ****, I think you're actually serious! Um, it already is an Orwellian nightmare. And if Obama didn't care what books you take out from the library, then why, indeed, is he for recording this? You are way too trusting. Do some research into how the government REALLY operates and then you'll be freaked out like us.

And the short answer is Obama and the rest of them are... I don't know how to say it; I can't conceive of what it is that makes them so twisted and insidious. Are they aliens? Demi-anti-christs? Just ****ed up in the head? But whatever the reason, I see no need to entertain the question anymore. I'm going to put my energy towards electing someone who really would put America back on track. Please, if you don't know who Ron Paul is, Google him or look him up on YouTube now.

Do people honesty think the Real Id Act is a good idea? It will take away our civil liberties just like the Patriot Act did. The government will be spying on their citizens, why would Obama be for something like this? I wouldn't be surprise if he's for the NWO also, the real id act is only the beginning.

What is the big deal here? People think this is going to turn into some Orwellian nightmare. Maybe it would be with Bush in office, but I don't think Obama really cares what books you take out from the library.

Why are people so against knowing who's in our country?

It it will help deter identity theft and make it impossible to buy & duplicate drivers licenses, what's the big deal? The government already knows everything about you. It could tell you right now what brand of toilet tissue you prefer. There's a bar code on everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVeFVtcdSYY

Youtube thumbnail

Very interesting

Named as defendants: Barack Obama, David Axelrod and AKP Message and Media, and The Democratic National Committee, Howard Dean, Chairman.

This is the approximate verbiage, as I do not have the original document.

This action is brought pursuant to 42 U.S.C. 1981, 18 U.S.C. 241 and the First Amendmant of the United States Constitution’s right to Freedom of Speech. Defendants have and continue to conspire against the rights of citizens in that they are actively engaged in ongoing internet intimidation, claim to be conducting illegal investigations into plaintiff’s personal life, actively involved in preventing allegations of illegal drug use and sexual activity involving Defendant Obama from becoming public knowledge.

Plaintiff states that he personally engaged in sexual activity and personally used illegal drugs in November 1999 with U.S. Senator Barack Obama on two separate occasions. Plaintiff states that he attempted to contact defendant Obama in the fall of 2007 to advise defendant Obama to make his 1999 use of illegal drugs public himself and that if he did not do so then plaintiff would have no choice but to come forward as defendants’ actions were relevant to his running for President of the United States. Defendant Obama ignored plaintiffs attempts to allow defendant Obama to reveal this information on his own.

Politics of hypocrisy?

Sounds like a good idea.

You hiding something?