Wait Just a Minute Here - If Record Cold and Heat Are Both Attributed To Global Warming , Then How Will?

Then How Will The Liberals EVER Be Able To Prove Global Warming Is Under Control ? . . .. .That Is, ASSuming Man-Made Global Warming Even Exists .
Update: frank - I'm sure some will call you a punk , but I won't . I'm also sure that others will call you an insolent juvenile with no respect for others, but I won't . I'm also sure that others will call you a jack*** for such an answer , but I won't . I'll just simply ask you to elaborate . show more frank - I'm sure some will call you a punk , but I won't . I'm also sure that others will call you an insolent juvenile with no respect for others, but I won't . I'm also sure that others will call you a jack*** for such an answer , but I won't . I'll just simply ask you to elaborate .