The X-Files - Fox Mulder and Dana Scully?

Undoubtedly one of the best, if not THE best science fiction production of the '90s - Chris Carter is a genius.

Does anyone know episode in which Mulder and Scully first kissed? I've got every episode of the X-files, I think it may be in season 7 or 8 although, I'm not certain.

Cheers!
Update: Yep, another X-Files movie is on the cards - or so I've heard. It really was a brilliant show, shame it ended. I used to love the repartee between Fox and Dana, the believer vs the sceptic. Why do we have to brook the tripe the BBC dishes up now? Unsurprising youngsters are going round saying "wot"... show more Yep, another X-Files movie is on the cards - or so I've heard. It really was a brilliant show, shame it ended. I used to love the repartee between Fox and Dana, the believer vs the sceptic. Why do we have to brook the tripe the BBC dishes up now? Unsurprising youngsters are going round saying "wot" and "innit".