Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

Tony Hawks Proving Ground (Limited Edition)?

Hi what is the difference between the regular tony hawk's proving ground xbox 360 game and the limited edition one? Which one should I get? I am going to buy it on ebay, so should I the limited edition or the regular one? How is the game for xbox 360? Worth buying? Also what is the price difference between the regular and the limited edition one? Thanks and please answer!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • John
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

the difference is that proving ground limited edition comes with Bonus Content DVD: Skateboarding Trick Tips from Tony Hawk: -Getting Started -The Essentials of Street Skating -Introduction to Ramps -Applying Tricks to Ledges and Rails Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock -PLUS an unlockable Guitar Hero Character for THPG: Judy Nails Also: a FREE 1 year subscription to Transworld SKATEboarding Magazine.

but from gamrankings.com's ratings this game is average compared to other tony hawk games. it averaged a 72% http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/939512.asp?...

read some of the revies. not too good. the limited editions are typically ten bucks more but dude i would reconsider buying this game. get tony hawks project 8. it's about a year older than proving ground but it has a higher review score.

• 4 years ago

No the place get skate its a crap load better u can get carry of the demo for loose from the psstore u can hire it for extra low-priced too if u have gamefly they're advertising tht tony hawk game for decrease priced although

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.