R J
Lv 7
R J asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

ON a scale of 1 to 100 please rate Vice president Cheney and why?

Update:

Banality to count is has to be like 1 half, but i think I get your point. Did he shoot anyone on this last hunting trip.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

negative 100

He is a war mongering oil profiteering bastard.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

One has to wonder why you're so interested in an outgoing VP. Vice Presidents are people that most of us never give a second thought to. They only become significant if they are required to become the President. Find something meaningful to ask questions about.

• 4 years ago

there is not any scale to value Dick Cheney's job overall performance. The u.s. human beings could thank the stable Lord no longer something has ensue to Bush that Cheney might could take over as President.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, I don't have a high enough degree to rate him. In order to rate someone else, the person doing the rating has to have a higher education than the person rated for it to count for anything so again I say NO.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

He doesn't rank at all! He is the most arrogant (yes, even above Bush) and greedy person ever born! He is immoral and has no concept of truth. He has made an enormous profit on the lives of American Soldiers and is nothing short of a treasonous criminal!

• 1 decade ago

1 being horrible and 100 being the best in US history.....

his rating is 1

• 1 decade ago

betweem 1 and 100 I would give him minus 1000!!!! what has he done?? except do things behind our back and then gloat!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

he has done his job flawlessly and should take over from W now that he has sold out to mexico

He's a warmongering antichrist who looks like a shark...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.