Did you or do you know anyone who named their kids after designer names/brand names?

My mum named me and my sisters after designer/brand names.

Ella_Charlotte is just an alias.

Update:

I know a girl named for Coco Chanel, her name is Chanel.

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I know a little girl named "Chanel" because she was #5 of the kids. Kind of cute! :)

• 1 decade ago

And here I thought your mum gave you such a nice name, Ella_Charlotte, lol.

Anyway, I have a niece named Cheyenne, and another niece named Chanel; I had a teacher named Mercedes; I know of a girl named Destiny because her father's name is Fate (that's his real name, no lie). I also know of a little boy named Justice, but his twin brother's name is Josiah. They're still babies, so they have years to get used to those names.

• I've heard many times of people calling their kids brand names. Here are some (excluding surnames)...

Dior Arabella

Benjamin Armani

Mercedes Lauren

Ferrari Diane

Chanel Maria

and finally ...

Franco Bugatti

By the way... what are you and your sisters real names???

• 1 decade ago

I know a lady named Mercedes- but she's of Hispanic origin, and from my information, it's an actual name in the Hispanic culture, so I'm not sure she's actually named after the car :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

One named Armani, and another named Levi, although Levi was a name from the bible long before it was a brand of jeans, so I don't know if that counts.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I know a guy named Levi and I love the name Ciara like the perfum.

• 1 decade ago

I agree that it is kind of trashy. A name has to carry a person through life. Put Senator or President in front of the name and see how it sounds. A strong, dignified name is better than a cutsie, trendy name, in my opinion.

• 1 decade ago

My son's name is Ryder and I have, seriously, had people ask me if I named him after the moving truck company. I didn't, of course, but it's a funny question.

• 1 decade ago

Some names are pretty, but I would never name my kid after a pair of shoes or some jeans. I think it seems kinda trashy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes. My friends sister is called Jane Norman (Poult.)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.