My ex husband is using my social security number and applying for credit or joint bank accounts.?

We have been divorced for 3 years, he has claimed me as a dependant on his taxes and most recently I found out he has gone online and opened a joint bank account (thanks bank of america for your stringent security measures!) with me as a co signer. He also has applied for joint credit with several companies. Every... show more We have been divorced for 3 years, he has claimed me as a dependant on his taxes and most recently I found out he has gone online and opened a joint bank account (thanks bank of america for your stringent security measures!) with me as a co signer. He also has applied for joint credit with several companies. Every time he does this it marks my credit rating when my report gets run. How do I stop it? One person told me to change my SS number. How hard is that? How long does it take?
PS
I have a restraining order against my ex, so Im not going to call him and tell him to stop, like he actually would.