Firework ban area in Harris County?

I checked the Harris County website and seems like that they did not ban the use of fireworks in Westheimer Parkway area, but just want to make sure. Please help if anyone know a sure answer, thank you very much...(the maps on the Harris County website is helpless....)

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Dude, if you're in Houston City Limits, you can't possess fireworks. End of story. However, there are parts of Harris County that are out of city limits, and fireworks are legal. So, use them wisely. Seeing as the ground still has some moisture from Tuesday's torrent, you should be okay, Just be careful in their use because some can still start fires.

• Woods
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

You can't even possess fireworks in the Harris County limits without the risk of getting them taken away and being fined

• 1 decade ago

Don't have them in harris county limits! You can get a ticket for even having them with you even if you just bought them and are on the way home! I know!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

not inside houston city limits... or at least the 22 years i lived there, thats how it was

as far as i know, westheimer is inside city limits... i lived in spring, blew lots of stuff up

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I;m In pearland it is band you may want to contac the Sheriff

dept

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.