resulting as officer of distict 5 SGT & Captain false arrest issuse with that KARA FROST to arrival....?

@ victim of 200 kings run drive stating that I'd walked up to stabbed her in ARM @ being parked in front of residence In Kara Frost as White tainted window 4 door cavalier with that 990dyf/two toned LTD crown victoria which that swerving in the middle was Male with HAT pulled over face..SGT as black male Gold tooth Eye glasses which as contining result from that as SAME was sitting at corner of MLK ave/Gilbert ave at information as JAY & Donald Young that plate of Brown Oldsmobile at which oldsmobile then drive aroud comes back & looks at POLICE vehile again 2004-2007 in which relocate from 15th street at title Transfer at which Green cadillac plate # bodyguard......

Favorite Answer

Arrest two times @ under the bridge. Police tried, could make. Stopped MALE in black, pants around ankles. Crown Vic was on, lifted then shot.

I think that covers it.

Source(s): California cop. (Gibberish is my second language)

I beg to differ Eric, it is plain to see what he actually said was: Arrest ONE time, WARN twice @ under the bridge. Police tried, could NOT make. Stopped MALE in black, waist band around thighs. Crown Vic was on, lifted then shot...

Honestly, have you been off the street for like a month playing desk jockey??? lol