Have you seen the footage of the police woman dumping a man in a wheelchair onto the floor? Your opinion?

Go to this question and look at the link.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200802...

Cheers

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I really try to give these cops the benefit of the doubt when seeing these kinds of videos. You don't know what happened just before...is the person on drugs, acting crazy, waving a gun around?

But to dump this man on the floor was wrong on so many levels. There has GOT to be protocol to search a paraplegic or a quad. If not, how about some common sense and RESPECT of another human.

This guy has a ginormous lawsuit if he chooses, too bad it wont get him his legs back.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I saw it on Fox last night together with footage of another cop bullying a 14 year-old skateboarding kid. Two new civil suit trials pending for sure. The plaintiffs will win.

• 1 decade ago

OMG,thats so disgraceful,it made me feel like i wanted to hurt that cop.I help at school with kids with disabilities and im appalled that someone from the police force can even think of doing that..I was ticked off that a carer made fun of a lil boy last year waiting for their special bus to come,as she told him to sit+patted his head and made a joke of it as if he was a lil dog-I had words with her as did some other parents who also saw+heard her.I reported her,and she no longer works at our school. Thanx for sharing this story,it is very upsetting indeed. cheers :)

• Lori F
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

That is just plain wrong!! The officer who did that deserves to get charged!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Baps .
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Oh my goodness that is disgusting, how could they do that to him. What is wrong with people in this world

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes!!!

It was shown all over the news here in Australia.

Shocking!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

unbelievable

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

that is fuc/<ed up man...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

SHAME!!! :[

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.