Is it Prozac that is making me so tired??

I have been taking Prozac (20mg) for about a month now, and ever since I started I have felt tired and drowsy all day. I had taken Prozac before, however it was only 10 mg and it was about 5 years ago. I recently started taking it again for anxiety issues. I stopped taking it for about five days a few days after... show more I have been taking Prozac (20mg) for about a month now, and ever since I started I have felt tired and drowsy all day. I had taken Prozac before, however it was only 10 mg and it was about 5 years ago. I recently started taking it again for anxiety issues.

I stopped taking it for about five days a few days after I started because I thought it might be making me tired, but I went back on it thinking I was talking myself into being tired!

Also, if I go off the Prozac how long will I be tired because it is in my system?