Would it be worth paying off credit card debt?

My husband and I are getting enough back with our income tax refund to pay off around $1350 worth of credit card debt. Paying it off would be great, but would only save us $70.00 a month. We have good credit, but a pretty bad debt to income ratio. We are only renting a house and would like to buy. Will this make... show more My husband and I are getting enough back with our income tax refund to pay off around $1350 worth of credit card debt. Paying it off would be great, but would only save us $70.00 a month.

We have good credit, but a pretty bad debt to income ratio. We are only renting a house and would like to buy. Will this make all that much of a difference? We could use the money for new furniture (we're just using hand-me-downs since we just got married in September) and for a nice vacation.

What do you think?