Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

I saw Jesus at Wal-mart last night?

Last night at Wal-mart, I was shopping, minding my own business when I saw Jesus. JESUS HIMSELF! Long, scraggly brown hair, green eyes, tall, handsome, wearing a thorned-headband, long white robes and sandals! He was PUSHING A CART. I know it wasn't an illusion! He looked so real, like a real person! I knew I had to see for myself so I pretended to bump into him. He smiled and continued walking! Am I going crazy or what? what's going on?!?!?!?!

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

.............................. Maybe it was some guy that was in a christmas play or somthing.... on an easter play...... except its not christmas or easter.

• 1 decade ago

Perhaps, it was someone dressed like Jesus. Have you ever seen Him before this? I would be taken aback if I had seen someone like that in a wal-mart.

BTW...the bible (book of acts) says Jesus will return in the clouds--not walmart and everyone will see Him, not just you.

There is probably a rational explanation...

• 1 decade ago

You either were having a visual hallucination or you saw someone dressed up in a costume trying to freak people out.

If weird things like this happen a lot, I would consider seeing a neurologist or a psychiatrist.

• 4 years ago

I've been cleaning for over 30 years and tried all brands of things. I feel that Windex is better than Glass Plus.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Honey, I work at Wal-Mart and I have never seen Jesus there, if he was there my job would be alot easier.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Oh crap...if Jesus is at Wal Mart, the end really must be coming soon...uh oh!

• 1 decade ago

Oh yeah, he probably went to go buy the florescent lightbulbs that're on sale there! I went too!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Only God (and pehaps Jesus) knows what's rattling on in your head.

• 1 decade ago

No--you're not crazy at all. Just the other day I bumped into Madonna in McDonalds.

• 1 decade ago

everybody sees jesus in different ways sounds like he is guiding you and looking after you its all good dont freak out

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

WWJB

What would Jesus buy?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.