Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

I saw Jesus at Wal-mart last night?

Last night at Wal-mart, I was shopping, minding my own business when I saw Jesus. JESUS HIMSELF! Long, scraggly brown hair, green eyes, tall, handsome, wearing a thorned-headband, long white robes and sandals! He was PUSHING A CART. I know it wasn't an illusion! He looked so real, like a real person! I knew I had to see for myself so I pretended to bump into him. He smiled and continued walking! Am I going crazy or what? what's going on?!?!?!?!

Favorite Answer

.............................. Maybe it was some guy that was in a christmas play or somthing.... on an easter play...... except its not christmas or easter.

Perhaps, it was someone dressed like Jesus. Have you ever seen Him before this? I would be taken aback if I had seen someone like that in a wal-mart.

BTW...the bible (book of acts) says Jesus will return in the clouds--not walmart and everyone will see Him, not just you.

There is probably a rational explanation...

You either were having a visual hallucination or you saw someone dressed up in a costume trying to freak people out.

If weird things like this happen a lot, I would consider seeing a neurologist or a psychiatrist.

I've been cleaning for over 30 years and tried all brands of things. I feel that Windex is better than Glass Plus.

Honey, I work at Wal-Mart and I have never seen Jesus there, if he was there my job would be alot easier.

Oh crap...if Jesus is at Wal Mart, the end really must be coming soon...uh oh!

Oh yeah, he probably went to go buy the florescent lightbulbs that're on sale there! I went too!

Only God (and pehaps Jesus) knows what's rattling on in your head.

No--you're not crazy at all. Just the other day I bumped into Madonna in McDonalds.

everybody sees jesus in different ways sounds like he is guiding you and looking after you its all good dont freak out

WWJB

What would Jesus buy?