Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

If the Rapture happens while I'm wearing clothes of mixed fabrics, will hurriedly stripping increase my....

....chances of not being Left Behind?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Tamsin
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Remember, the old testament is only valid today when we are speaking about condemnation of homosexuals. Other than that all those laws have been wiped out by Jesus' coming.

• 4 years ago

Oh, for days Loretta, I can't stand shellfish and I'll wear what I please, and homosexuals are the best thing since ice cream. Why? Because they can't, by definition, add to the 10,000 year mountain of Pampers we're building because we're biologically hardwired to reproduce. Give them a tax break and show them some respect. They won't have any offspring to take that parking spot away from your offspring. Do homophobes ever think about that??? Nooooo, I guess not. I'm not gay, by the way. Ha ha, far from it.

• 1 decade ago

The rapture is a false doctrine. Jesus is coming back once on the last day and those who are not gathered to meet him in the air are not left behind to have another chance to believe.

• 1 decade ago

Well, considering some denominations of Christianity, not Orthodox Judaism, believe in the rapture, I would doubt they'd be concerned with mixed fabrics since they're under the enhanced law/new law not the old law. So.... moot point :) Keep your clothes on.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

And just what kind of reptilian garb are we wearing this evening? Liz Clawborne? Tommy Lizardfilger? I think it depends on the designer.

• Moo
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Just pretend to be a child

Since George W is Jesus' co-pilot and all his policies are essentially Jesus' policies, there is "No Child Left Behind"

• 1 decade ago

I thought you got rid of those mixed duds. Have you been shopping at Wal Mart again? Did you go to see my tailor?

• 1 decade ago

It might help. I won't mention what you should do if the rapture occurs after you've just eaten shellfish, it's a bit graphic

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Let the stripping begin,,come here baby I've got a dollar for you!

• 1 decade ago

Zilla wears clothing? you go shopping with the statue of liberty?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.