Who Is More Pro-Illegal Immigration? Obama Or Hillary?

Also, which one caters to foreign tresspassers the most?

And which one wants to change the law that stops children of illegal aliens (anchor babies) from being able to later get legal residency status for their parents. A change in that law would save taxpayers hundreds of billions of dollars yearly, and it would increase water supplies, decrease pollution, increase the financial stability of "social security", slow medicare and medicaid cost growth, etc..

Update:

To xialou1:

Illegal immigrants are not needed in America and they are a net drain on the economy.

Illegal immigrants take one in three newly created jobs.

by: www_minutemanproject_com

"Latinos entering the country between 2000 and 2004 were hired to fill more than one-third of all new jobs in the United States last year according to the Pew Hispanic Center."

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/busines...

97% of illegal immigrants are taking jobs way from Americans. Only 3% work in farming. We can live without them. "While 3 percent of unauthorized workers are employed in agriculture, 33 percent have jobs in service industries and substantial shares can be found in construction and extractive occupations (16%) and in production, installation and repair (17%)."

http:://pewhispanic.org

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Obama's stances...

Immigration raids are ineffective. (Feb 2008)

Health plan: not enough resources for illegal immigrants. (Jan 2008)

Illegals shouldn't work; but should have path to citizenship. (Dec 2007)

Don't deputize Americans to turn in illegal immigrants. (Dec 2007)

OK to provide government services in Spanish. (Dec 2007)

Comprehensive solution includes employers & borders. (Nov 2007)

Undocumented workers come here to work, not to drive. (Nov 2007)

Support granting driver's licenses to illegal immigrants. (Nov 2007)

FactCheck: Lightning IS likelier than employer prosecution. (Nov 2007)

Illegal immigrants' lack of ID is a public safety concern. (Oct 2007)

Immigration system is broken for legal immigrants. (Sep 2007)

Reform must include more border security, and border wall. (Sep 2007)

Sanctuary cities show that feds are not enforcing law. (Sep 2007)

Pathway to citizenship, but people have to earn it. (Aug 2007)

Let's be a nation of laws AND a nation of immigrants. (Aug 2007)

Do a better job patrolling the Canadian and Mexican borders. (Jun 2007)

Give immigrants who are here a rigorous path to citizenship. (Jun 2007)

Extend welfare and Medicaid to immigrants. (Jul 1998)

Voted YES on comprehensive immigration reform. (Jun 2007)

Voted NO on declaring English as the official language of the US government. (Jun 2007)

Voted YES on building a fence along the Mexican border. (Sep 2006)

Voted YES on establishing a Guest Worker program. (May 2006)

Voted YES on allowing illegal aliens to participate in Social Security. (May 2006)

Voted YES on giving Guest Workers a path to citizenship. (May 2006)

Rated 8% by USBC, indicating an open-border stance. (Dec 2006)

Questions answered:

Under an Obama administration, what rights do immigrants have if they're working without proper authorization come January 2009?

A: I think that if they are illegal, then they should not be able to work in this country. That is part of the principle of comprehensive reform, which we're going to crack down on employers who are hiring them and taking advantage of them. But I also want to give them a pathway, so that they can earn citizenship, earn a legal status, start learning English, pay a significant fine, and go to the back of the line. But they can then stay here and they can have the ability to enforce a minimum wage that they're paid, make sure the worker safety laws are available, make sure that they can join a union.

• 4 years ago

I am anti-illegal immigration but not pro hitlery. Why would you want amnesty for this immigration problem and higher taxes from someone who proposes a faulty medcare plan. I just had an MRI on my back and only had to wait 3 days. I like to keep it that way.

• 1 decade ago

I believe that two wrongs don't make a right! Why should a child be given citizen status if parents came into our country illegally? I think Hillary is on the right track with her plan. Come out of the closet, register, and contribute to America. We are all imigrants, but I have a legal status, pay taxes, have a SS#, all the things that legal Americans have. Check out her stance on this very controversial issue.http://www.hillaryclinton.com/issues/immigration/

It is the illegal status that is the question, not the fact that you are an immigrant. Diversity is a good thing. Just get in line, please. It's good for all of us.

• 1 decade ago

That's like asking who was more of a murderer, Hitler or Stalin? Both Hillary and Obama are very, very soft on illegal immigration and the immigration issue as a whole (remember we allow 1,000,000 legal immigrants a year now, far too many to assimilate properly). Either one will continue the madness that immigration has become in this country. John McCain and George Bush are no better so I'll add that so that is not shoved in my face. Go Ron Paul.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Senator Obama..

He co-Sponsored the Development, Relief and Education for Alien Minors (DREAM) Act of 2007, which would allow states to give illegal immigrants in-state tuition for higher education and let the homeland security secretary confer legal resident status on some illegal immigrant students.

He also co-sponsored the Citizenship Promotion Act 2007, which would require the federal government to freeze the fee that legal immigrants pay for each application for services at current levels and called for $80 million a year to promote citizenship.

He supports giving drivers licenses to illegal immigrants, Senator Clinton does NOT —get your facts straight people!

• 1 decade ago

Obama,Clinton wants American college students to pay for college while the Mexicans get in for free.Mexicans want to go to America just for money for their familes.Mexicans are taking advantage over Americans like you or I because Americans are just lazy people,compared to others like,British,Japanese,Chinese,French ,Italians,Israiles etc..

Source(s): Math teacher
  • 1 decade ago

Probably Hillary, because a lot of Hussein's constituents are out of work because of illegals, and not so many of them sell illegal labor at a profit.

• 1 decade ago

I think they are about even. Hillary will get most of their support sense Latino's do not like black people. John McCain loves illegals too, so don't forget about him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

what i heard was, "i am a racist"...

what i suggest is "to fight the people that hire them or better yet

fight our corporations sending our high paying jobs overseas"

the reason no politician cares is because our economy needs them to do the lowest jobs americans wont do because they are not payed enough,,, we all want to save a buck,,,,

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Obama

He says yes to anyone getting a drivers license; Hillary says no to Drivers Licenses to anyone.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.