How do Polls and Surveys relate to the News and Current Events?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

ooohh babes come over to events sooooo funny OH are we having fun!!!!!!

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

polls and surveys relate to the current events and news because they usually are on subjects that are current issues, such as global warming, and express the peoples views on the particular subject, and polls like the election, have a very big effect on the news because the outcome will have a longlasting occurance [ the president in this case, go obama]

• 1 decade ago

If it's a poll - for instance, the presidential race -- that is a poll when asking what others are going to do. However, I think I'd still put it under politics. A lot of people on here are new and don't really pay that much attention to the categories (which means their answers may be overlooked).

• Brian
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

News & Events have just been visiting for a while. Thanks for the fine hospitality P&S users, you're good sports

Hi again Zozo - like your 360 page. Great blog

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

Respondiendo a las encuestas en línea es una gran manera de reunir suficiente un poco de dinero de forma rápida y sin esfuerzo http://dinero-encuestas.info

Estoy haciendo esto por un par de años y estoy muy satisfecho

• Nora G
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

awell if anyone asks a current event question and any of us answer it, then it's related

• 4 years ago

Las encuestas están presentas en nuestras vidas día tras día así que porque no recibir dinero por nuestra versión porque el tiempo es dinero. Con esta página https://tr.im/ekEwm yo consigo dinero realmente sinceramente y conjuntamente consigo más que mi sueldo. Comencé a hacer encuestas en este sitio ulteriormente al que un amigo en el trabajo me lo indicó y ulteriormente, a una semana ya llegue mi primer cheque, este sitio lo sugiero a todo el mundo, igual que mi amigo me lo recomendó a mí.

• 1 decade ago

People here tend to ask questions more about pop culture than news persay but sometimes, the two overlap.

P&S is the new CNN.

:]]

• 1 decade ago

Ipsos polls are actually carried out on here. It's cheaper.

• 1 decade ago

We're all ignorant of the real world.

Give me a Thumbs Down. I mean it! I'm serious. Do it!

• 1 decade ago

Cuz we get the news Ms Notorious is currently horny.

xx

Source(s): The Space Pirate Captain embodies freedom in the vast sea of stars of the galaxy as he sticks to his beliefs.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.