Flowers in the attic?

I just wanted to know waht you people thought of the book I loved it!!

Favorite Answer

I read the whole series when I was a teenager. (I am 39 now) wow that was a long time ago! I remember reading them in school when I should have been paying attention but they were just too good to put down. Hmm, maybe I might go to Borders this weekend and pick up the whole series again and re-read them. Good question!

I thought it was an excellent and well written series. It touched on many issues that are very 'taboo' which I think is wonderful. I own the whole series and recommend it to any one with an open mind. The movie does very little justice to the series. The mother does not die that soon. She actually lasts right through the series.

Weird. The whole situation was so messed up. I found myself cringing the entire time. The kids behaved waaay too properly.

It was absolutely EXCELLENT!!But very sad, what a terrible mother! I'm going to read Petals in the Wind next, cant wait!!

I saw the movie and I loved it! It was so weird and cool! Is the book just as freaky?

Loved it. You need to read the whole series.

One of those movies that never leave ya. Sad Sad Sad situation.

its crazy, i would have killed that old lady way early in the book

didnt read it