What is the cheapest place to live in the world with high speed internet, relative safety, and cleanliness?

I found a way to make about $3k / mo online (after years of hard work) and can do this from outside of the country. $750 a week is livable in the US, but not very well. I'd like to move to a country with: 1. lower cost of living than the US (where 3k / mo will be a lot) 2. relative safety for Americans... show more I found a way to make about $3k / mo online (after years of hard work) and can do this from outside of the country. $750 a week is livable in the US, but not very well. I'd like to move to a country with:
1. lower cost of living than the US (where 3k / mo will be a lot)
2. relative safety for Americans (where they don't hate white guys)
3. cleanliness (like decent medical care withing a few hours drive, running water systems, and working sewers)
4. reliable high speed internet (to make money I must be connected *daily*)

I don't care about the language spoken (though Spanish or Portuguese is preferred).

I would also appreciate it if you could name trade offs. Like, in *this* country you'll have great internet access but it's not particularly safe for Americans right now.

Thanks in advance!