HOW DO YOU TRANSLATE THE ENGLISH WORD MEANING "GROSS" LIKE YUKKY! IN SPANISH. wHAT WORD IS COMMONLY USED

How do you translate the word "gross" into spanish.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

¡Fuchi! is gross, as in smell, and ¡Guácala! is gross. It derives from the sound (onomatopoeia) someone makes when throwing up. Another term would be ¡Qué asco! which literally means, How disgusting!

Grueso means thick! LOL

Source(s): Soy Mexicano.
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Lisa
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I think you should get an English-Spanish dictionary or try to look things up on the web. Otherwise, you are asking someone to publish a small book on Yahoo! Answers.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

For all who don't get it...Gross actually means large, big or fat, so, grueso is actually an accurate cognate!

It is used in some countries.

I like almost all the answers. You need a good list of synonyms, anyway! :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i say iU (ew) all the time

although guacala or fuchi is used too, i never use because i dont think many people use those words anymore

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • you say it like this GRUESO and that is the correct way if you have anymore questions about spanish you can e mail me any time at cheerleaderchick9988@yahoo.com and i would kno my whole family is pure mexican that is all of ours first language so ask for help anytime i would be more than happy to help you out

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Asqueroso!(nasty) Cochino! (nasty, pig in some cultures lol) Puerco!(pig -pigs are nasty, so yeah..)Fuchi! Guacala(gross)

• 1 decade ago

GRUESO

• 1 decade ago

grueso...!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.