Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationOther - Outdoor Recreation · 1 decade ago

Paintball Ramping?

I need some detailed instructions for a guy on myspace that I'm trying to help out with his marker and ramping. I can't really find anything else for him to read and can't tell him anything else. Need some instructions for him.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

what instructions do you need? What marker? What board?

Can't help ya much without proper information.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Go to psp.com,there is alot on ramping and the rules used to detemine what is legal in a tourny during competition. most gun techs are vary familiar with the dynamics of ramping. Simply, it works off time between the firing of the marker,the marker is electronic and you have "eyes" that tells the marker when there is a ball - called "broken beam" sensors- in the chamber and allows the marker to be fired. This is all controled in the circuit board which (in most markers) is adjustable. You are adjusting time between firing,although it is somewhat more involved.

Source(s): PSP Refferee, rules and regulations
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ramping is an extremely fast mode of semi automatic fire. When you walk the trigger up to 5 bps the gun begins to shoot one shot when the trigger is pulled back and another when the trigger is released. This is the fire mode you see the professionals using in those big tournaments. Depending on what gun or board you have in the gun, most of them can be programed to begin ramping at a certain bps or to shoot at a certain speed.

Source(s): been playing paintball for a long time, and I use an ion with ramping.
  • McEd
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

ramping=cheater mode!!!! depends on what kind of gun he has

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

what do you mean by ramping?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.