Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

Question about the Need For Speed games?

What is the latest Need For Speed game as I am confused between Most Wanted, Pro Street and Carbon.

Thanks

Best Answer

Pro street (Newest)

Carbon (2nd Oldest)

Mostwanted (Oldest)

I Dont Have Pro Street But Its The Latest NFS Game That Came Out

Her Is The Complete Line Up (oldest to newest):

The Need for Speed

Need for Speed II

Hot Pursuit

High Stakes

Porsche Unleashed

Hot Pursuit 2

Underground

Underground 2

Most Wanted

Carbon

Need for Speed Carbon: Own The City

ProStreet

Thats all of them.

Thats

Pro Street is the latest, Carbon is the best out of the 3 in my personal opinion.

The Need for Speed

Need for Speed II

V-Rally

Hot Pursuit

High Stakes

V-Rally 2

Porsche Unleashed

Hot Pursuit 2

Underground

Underground 2

Most Wanted

Carbon

ProStreet

this are all the need for speed games from oldest to newest.

• Kerry

My Favrt Need For Speed GAME is NFS RIVALS and it should be.. because of it's reality like very high graphics has been added into the game . Also the changing climatic conditions in the game and water vapour on the car's glass .... In this game i found many thing about cars (super cars) speed and all other many things. While playing the game i learned to hack vehicles such as cops and pursuits using methods like EMP , ESF , MINES , SHOCK WAVES etc .. which is provided into the game and the most likely is the car's health .. which is very real (not provided in other racing games) . It's name is Need For Speed so WHY WOULD I GO SLOW .

• Pro Street is the newest, then Carbon, then Most Wanted is the oldest of the 3.

need for speed pro street is the latest then carbon before that and most wanted before that. most wanted is the best of the 3. i highly recommend it

pro street is pretty fun if you like games like grand turismo which I love. My fav need for speed game is underground II . Alot of people dont like pro street because they got rid of the free roam mode, but if your into tuning and racing then pro street is a great game. They also dont bog you down with ridiculous 10 lap races, and endurance races which helps a ton cuz those get to be really boring.

The first answer is correct

If you're thinking about buying one, go for Most Wanted, even though it's the oldest, it has by far the longest and most fun gametime, and also has free roam (unlike the rubbish pro street). Carbon took me about 3 hrs to complete.

the newest need for speed game is pro street, then it is carbon, and the oldest is most wanted.