Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceQuotations · 1 decade ago

I dont know who I am- quotes?

I have this photography project about, who I am.

And I told my teacher, I don't who I am. Cept, I'm human.

And so, I took a picture of me, with an mad/confused look on my face and question mark is in the picture. BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHO I AM.

I need a quote.

Best Answer

Who Am I Quotes

Tag it:Written by Tracy A. Phaup

February 06, 2008

Who I am is what fulfills me and what fulfills the vision I have of a world.

Audre Lorde Quotes

I am a part of all that I have seen.

Alfred Lord Tennyson Quotes

Of the four kinds of being,

From Brahma to a blade of grass,

Only the wise man is strong enough

To give up desire and aversion.

How rare he is!

Knowing he is the Self,

He acts accordingly

And is never fearful.

For he knows he is the Self,

One without two,

The Lord of all creation.

Astavakra Gita Quotes

Other men's sins are before our eyes; our own are behind our backs.

Author: Seneca

Resolve to be thyself: and know, that he Who finds himself, loses his misery.

Author: Matthew Arnold

To understand one's self is the classic form of consolation; to delude one's self is the romantic.

Author: George Santayana

He that knows himself, knows others; and he that is ignorant of himself, could not write a very profound lecture on other men's heads.

Author: Charles Caleb Colton

Trust not yourself, but your defects to know, Make use of every friend and every foe.

Author: Alexander Pope

It's not only the most difficult thing to know one's self, but the most inconvenient.

Author: Josh Billings

We know what we are, but know not what we may be.

Author: William Shakespeare

Source: None

People seldom improve when they have no other model but themselves to copy after.

Author: Oliver Goldsmith

Source: None

The improvement of our way of life is more important than the spreading of it. If we make it satisfactory enough, it will spread automatically. If we do not, no strength of arms can permanently oppose it.

Author: Charles A. Lindbergh

Source: None

All of us, who are worth anything, spend our manhood in unlearning the follies, or expiating the mistakes of our youth.

Author: Percy Bysshe Shelley

Source: None

I tell you that as long as I can conceive something better than myself I cannot be easy unless I am striving to bring it in to existence or clearing the way for it.

Author: George Bernard Shaw

There is no use whatever trying to help people who do not help themselves. You cannot push anyone up a ladder unless he be willing to climb himself.

Author: Andrew Carnegie

A woman has got to be able to say, and not feel guilty, 'Who am I, and what do I want out of life?' She mustn't feel selfish and neurotic if she wants goals of her own, outside of husband and children.

Author: Betty Friedan

You have to examine a scene on the page first. Then you get into the basics of acting: Who are you? Who are you talking to? How do you feel about that person? Author: Debbie Allen

It seems to me that the best thing to call your self would be a mystery, and who doesn't like a mystery, I mean guys find that trait incredible attractive, friends find that really cool, and above all else, you get to decide what the answer to that mystery is.

"You are what you chose to be" as some would say, but if your just fishing for quotes then

"Got Milk?" "A Penny saved is a penny earned" "Don't eat cheese before noon!" If you can't think of a good or fitting quote a random funny one works to, thus adding to your mystery factor for your popularity and hotness by showing your funny and smart too.

Hoped this helped, and good luck.

• Tyler

1

Source(s): Become Professional Photographer http://PhotographyMasterclass.enle.info/?SIy1
  • gudiel

i love those that say: "i'm unique and unique, i'm my personal human being & in case you don't like it..." probably each myspace profile i have ever considered has it. REEEAL unique there.

Here are some you might look at. . . Not all of them might make sense though. Just throwing them out there. And I don't know who any of them are from, so I'm sorry about that, too. . .

"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."

"Winners see what they can become rather than what they are."

"The world may take your reputation from you, but it cannot take your character."

Do you know this person?...

I don't!

"Know thyself" is a lot more than a photograph!

"Recognition of the vastness of your own ignorance

is the first step on the road to true wisdom."

"I don't know" is a valid answer to any question!

.

I think, therefor, I am.

I am, who am.

I am the cumulative of all have learned.

I am the walrus.