Movie quote: "Opinions are like assholes...everyone has one....(what is the rest of the quote) and what movie

Favorite Answer

The Dead Pool (1988)

Home for the Holidays (1995)~ "Opinions are like assholes. Everybody's got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks."

Quotes About Opinions

• lampe

Quotes About Assholes

"We are oft to blame in this, 'Tis too much proved - that with devotion's visage, And pious action we do sugar o'er, The devil himself." - V for Vendetta, V "Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you, and you may call me V." - V for Vendetta, V "The official toxicity limit for humans is between one and one and half grams of cocaine depending on body weight. I was averaging five grams a day, maybe more. I snorted ten grams in ten minutes once. I guess I had a high tolerance." - Blow, George "If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?" - Fight Club, Ed Norton(Tyler maybe?)

Richard Pryor in one of his stand up movies, I think, said his father told him, or something that "Everybody has two things, an opinion and an asshole."

My saying is "opinions are like assholes.....everybody has one.......but some are bigger than others". Hence the bigger the opinion usually the bigger asshole the person can be.

• Mary

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avKR9

If you want to die you can die right now! As for me, I've got something to live for! - from King Arthur You can curtsy or not; that's your choice. There's nothing I can do about it... except have you beheaded, but that seems a bit extreme. - from Ella Enchanted Well, I'm sorry I'm not the man with the megaphone, but this is what I do. - from Across the Universe

Harry Callahan: Well, opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one.

The Dead Pool (1988)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2_AiQLCb3U

Youtube thumbnail

My dad said this is the 70's so it goes back further then any of the movies listed.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one & most of them are full of ****. I don't know the movie.

• Vladimir5 months agoReport

See above. It's Clint in one of the Dirty Harry's...