Do you have any invention ideas?

Henry Ford dies and goes to heaven.

At the gates, Saint Peter tells Ford, "Well, you've been such a good guy and your invention of the car changed the world. As a reward, you can hang out with anyone you want in heaven."

So Henry Ford thinks about it and says, "I want to hang out with Adam, the first man."

So the guy at the gates points Adam out to Ford.

When Ford gets to Adam, Ford asks, "Hey aren't you the inventor of woman?"

Adam says, "Yes."

"Well," says Ford, "You have some major design flaws in your invention:

1) There is too much front end protusion

2) It chatters at high speeds

3) The rear end wobbles too much

4) and the intake is too close to the exhaust."

"Hmmmmm.." says Adam, "hold on".

So Adam goes to the celestial computer, types in a few keystrokes, and waits for the results.

The computer prints out a slip of paper and Adam reads it.

He then says to Ford, "It may be that my invention is flawed, but according to the stellar computer, more men are riding my invention than yours."

Best Answer

There's air bags and there's blow up dolls, but there ain't nothing like the real thing!!!!!!!!!!!

Automated Tattoo Artist Robot... strap it on your arm and have the design on a computer... have inkwells and a printer like system with a needle that can move not only back and forth but on a z axis as well. As we are saying x is back and forth... y is up and down, which it will do as it works like a stitching needle... and z will allow it to move on a square plane. I like this idea because there are soooo many ways to describe it, safety features (Clean needles, some sort of blood cleanup mechanism...) parts (mechanical and computer) Somewhat copywritten for all of you cheaters out there... Xhibit already did the coffee in car idea unfortunately on pimp my ride. Wait... do you have to make a prototype for this project? Cause you'd have to be a little specific.

Hi , My name is Dennis and I created a new website where you can post your ideas , just like on a facebook page , and wait for companies or investors to contact you . Nobody else will see your idea or profit from it , your ideas will be stored in your own database . I created this website for me and for all people that have great ideas and need suport to put their ideas in practice. The website is http://pickideas.com/ , you can contact me by facebook , twitter , or watch a tutorial video of the website by clicking the youtube icon on the website. Have a nice day

PS:And please do not hesitate to leave comments or suggestions ... I made this website to help people with ideas.

First I thought you were really asking if we had any invention ideas, and I was ready to tell you " I sure do, but i would have to kill you if I told them to you, because they're my devious secrets.

Seriously, that's a GREAT joke!!!! I don't know what your source is~if you trade that secret I will trade my invention secrets, deal? Good Laugh, you jokester!! ******

• xyz

LOL, excellent and hilarious.Star.

The last sentence is quite funny.

nice one Jake

• sky b

I avoided looking at this cause I thought you were asking for ideas on inventions,but this is really funny! thanks for the laugh:)

• Lilith

lmao U know u men can't live with us and damn sure not without us!

Hahahaha! That was so funny! lol

heheheheheh! LMAO!

That WAS the best! lol