Why can't everyone just get along..?

If kids can manage why can't fully grown mature people manage it as well? We can acknowledge that there's a bad apple in every basket and each of us have our own views which should be respected. Atheists think God isn't there and Theists think God is there and we all have our reasons.

..and the fun question..

Math or Science? which did you like better?

LoL, well it's a lot of fun seeing your comments XD

• MUDD
    Favorite Answer

Because some people need a short, and others need a medium. If we all got a "Long" then most of us would end up with nightshirts that we didn't need. One size does not fit all, in clothing or in philosophy. Conflict is one of the byproducts of growth and change and in and of itself is not unhealthy. How we handle that conflict is what defines us as a culture. Some of us will always have to agree to disagree, and some of us may even have to "take our toys and go home!" When my belief system or philosophy inflicts pain and suffering upon another human being however, it ceases to become a belief system or philosophy and in reality, becomes a weapon!

As far as math or science, I always preferred Science since there were more toys to play with, but since I tend to color outside the lines anyway, my final answer would have to be Band!

Kids don't always get along they fight all the time, it's just that they forget and move on a lot easier than adults.

I respect everyones views, but it doesn't mean I have to like everyone, unfortunatey there will always be people you don't see eye to eye with

Maths.... I hated science, apart from Biology

*drink*

I've asked that before, and so have a lot of others. The simple answer is SOME people on this category have very poor manners. The rest of us get along just fine.

I was going to put one of my favorite You Tube links here, but it doesn't seem to be working anymore. So visualize the Muppets singing "Why Can't We Be Friends".

• S K

Science.

Have you EVER been around a group of kids. They only pretend to get along when adults are there.

And I prefer science, as I'm a Biology major.

• TTAGGG

We do get along, not the way that you might think. Otherwise, I would have been just talk to my fellower Christians.

Neither Math or Science (although I am a molecular biologist) do I like.

I try to get along, but people keep forcing their beliefs and laws on my free will.

I prefer science, because I'm really bad and out of practice at math.

Good thing for calculators.

Source(s): Atheist
  • ...

Ah, this question has been asked so many times...I have asked it as well. However, this question will probably be removed as mine was.

I like Science better than Maths because I am truly awful at Maths.

Peace and lurve.

When Christians stop denying me my BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS as a result of their beliefs, only then will I consider "getting along"

Getting along would mean my submitting to nonsense.

Science is easier, therefore I like it better.

Source(s): Atheist