Any ideas? good title for public speaking?

I'm representing my school for public speaking but I have no idea what to talk about...anyone can help me??? pls I need it by Thursday!!!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Why don't you choose a subject like the Australian Government recently saying SORRY to the Aboriginal STOLEN GENERATION...as you would find heaps of media on the subject since it only happened today and it's aHistorical event shows that you care and will score you browny points for doing so.

• Bliss.
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

World Peace

Animal Rights

Environmental Conservation

• bines
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Public talking isn't a talent that comes clearly to such a lot humans. For many, simply considering the act is a supply of quality strain. But whether or not you are giving a presentation, speech or lecture, public talking capabilities are important. Though such a lot humans are scared of public talking, it does not must be demanding. People for the period of time have spoken in entrance of big companies, lots of them to start with horrified on the suggestion. If they overcame their worry of public talking, so are we able to! Also, humans generally tend to suppose that they must be best to talk good, that's of direction a frightening notion. But in truth that you'll be able to get tongue-tied, make errors, and be ordinary, and even underneath ordinary. As lengthy because the viewers gets anything of importance, they're going to recognize you. Another tip for humans who worry public talking is that somewhat humility and humor move some distance. Though all people develops his or her possess public talking form, those 2 methods can be utilized by means of just about all people. They can be utilized in combination as you gift your fabric. Humility approach quite simply to be your self and percentage a few of your human weaknesses. We all have them, and whilst you get up in entrance of alternative humans and exhibit them you are no longer afraid to exhibit yours, you create a trustworthy, intimate local weather. Also, anybody who's humble earlier than others resonates as extra credible and truly. People will placed bigger inventory within the expertise you are supplying. If for the period of your speech you abruptly turn out to be apprehensive, do not attempt to conceal it out of your viewers. Public talking capabilities are one other a type of valuable places that academics probably overlook approximately encouraging in scholars. But if we do not begin younger, fears of public talking probably stick with us into maturity.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.