The waight of earth system and why?

How heavy is earth? do we actually now that for sure or just roughly extimate? how heavy is the moon.. what if we went to live on the moon and bring and built home sand all would the moon feel heavier? And also how much waight can earth actually take if we where to built mass and mass of waight on land to earth... show more How heavy is earth? do we actually now that for sure or just roughly extimate? how heavy is the moon.. what if we went to live on the moon and bring and built home sand all would the moon feel heavier?

And also how much waight can earth actually take if we where to built mass and mass of waight on land to earth would earth break... tiritate or fall?

This is for my school project i need next week let me know thank you

We now there is no limitsd but anything could fall.. is it posible that universe fall from no air into air comming in oneday someday or no way there will be air around the unvierse oneday either it is 80 thouand years time or 99.9 bilion years time unelss universe slowly fades away just like earth wont hold up for too long really earth is aprox 1.5million years old thats not alot compare to a billion right? so earth is quite young for some who beleive in that phrase number. do tell us your say. thank you

madeline
4 answers 4