Abnormal pap smear! Help?

I went to get a colpo the other day because my pap smear was abnormal- This is the third one ive had! The first was HPV but it was (mild cells i think) and it cleared up on its own, its been 1 year and its back. I dont understand why this keeps coming back, Im only 21 and the doctor was saying I have displasia??... show more I went to get a colpo the other day because my pap smear was abnormal- This is the third one ive had! The first was HPV but it was (mild cells i think) and it cleared up on its own, its been 1 year and its back. I dont understand why this keeps coming back, Im only 21 and the doctor was saying I have displasia?? Pre cancer... I have not gotten the results back but im frreaking out? How common is it for girls to die from cervical cancer and what are the treatments??? I hate that I have to go threw this again! My gaulbladder is in bad shape I have pains all the time and Im prob going to have to get it taken out soon- Why am I falling apart at 21!!! :(
Update: What are some good things to help my immune system be stronger? Ive heard Folic acid pills??