Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文composition!!!急!!!!

Dear Matthew,

How are you feeling?It must be boring to stay in bed all day.We will break up for our New Year Holiday tomorrow.Let's go out during the holiday.We can either sing karaok or have a barbecue on Lamma Island.What do you think?

Get well soon!

Best wish,

Jack

回覆上面既信, (6 0字) 急!!!thx

Rating
    Best Answer

Dear Jack,

Hi, I am feeling ok now!!!! Thanks! Yes, you are right, staying in bed all day is very very boring. I am not sure if I can go out for the holiday but I would love to have a barbecue on Lamma Island and maybe do some other fun things like hiking. If I can't go out for the holiday than maybe we can go out on the weekend!!!!

See you some day!

Best wish,

Matthew

Source(s): me
  • ?

Dear Jack,

Dear Jack,Happy Chinese New Year, wishing you a healthy and auspicious Year of the Rat!Thank you for your letter. I am fine now and can't wait to go out with you in the holiday.I perfer singing karaoke. Are you available on Tuesday?Let's ask more friends to go out with us!Looking forward to seeing you!

Best wish,

Matthew

2008-02-13 13:57:29 補充:

最後個句改一改Looking forward to hearing from you!Best wishes,Matthew