promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 藝術與人文詩詞與文學 · 1 decade ago

急需英文高手!!福爾摩斯心得翻譯

福爾摩斯在得知巴斯克維爾家族的祖先因為非作歹,而死在生性殘暴的獵犬下。整個家族都被這個陰影所籠罩,而家族的繼承人也都一一以詭異而恐怖的方式死去。一開始他認為這只是個有趣的傳說,但聽過以故伯爵的死因,覺得疑點重重,決定插手調查此案。

他以過人的智慧和仔細的觀察力找到了兇手犯案的證據,並且果斷的利用繼承人將兇手引出,解開了這個流傳百年的恐怖傳說。

看完故事之後,生動的劇情讓我印象深刻。不但使我佩服福爾摩斯的冷靜、沉著,也讓我對作者精湛的寫作手法非常的欣賞。

麻煩大家了

(拜託~請不要用線上翻譯的 因為有些句子會翻的非常奇怪一一")

2 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Homles knew that the Baschware family's ancestors were killed by the fierce hunting dog because they committed evil crimes. The whole family were haunted by this shadow and the heirs of the family all died consecutively in a mysterious and horrible way. In the beginning, he thought this was simply an interesting legend but he had many doubts after hearing about the Duke's cause of death. So he decided to investigate this case.

With incredible wisdom and careful observation, he found the evidence that the murderer committed the crime and decisively used the heir to introduce out the murderer so that unsolved the legend existing one hundred year.

After reading the story, the vivid plot left me deep impression. It not only makes me admire Holmes' calmness and sedentary and also makes me appreciate very much the author's excellent writing.

Source(s): myself
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Fu er Morse at hear of ba this gramme dimension Erh family ancestorr because do evil, But dies under natural disposition cruel gundog. Whole family all cover this shadow hang over, But family's heir too all one by one as tortuous but dreadful style pass away. At first he thinks this just a funny legend, But listens pass as therefore count's cause of death, Feels doubtful point layer upon layer, Decides intervene investigate this document.

He as surpass wisdom and careful observation find murder be found out and brought to justice witness, And decided take advantage of heir will murder elicit, Untie this spread a hundred years dreadful legend.

Looks finish after story, Vivid gut let I effective. Not only make I admire happiness Erh Morse calmness, Sink, Too let I to author skilful write technic very appreciation.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.