Allen asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請各位翻譯達人幫幫我,以下是我的履歷

以下是我的履歷

請各位幫幫忙幫我翻成英文

非常感謝

**********************************************************

我想要一個相關於室內設計的工作,而且我會在工作上努力學習,以下是我的工作經驗:

我曾於就學時做過八個月的便利商店兼職工讀生,畢業後於94年12月到95年7月在中華建築中心當兼職工讀生,之後成為行政助理,工作內容為繪製排水圖。另外,在專一專二時曾參加康輔社,具有多次社團活動經驗如舉辦社慶迎新等等。

最後,我想我會是貴公司所需要的人。

Rating
    Best Answer

I want one related in the indoor design work, moreover I will study diligently in the work, the following will be my work experience:

I once in going to school when has been eight month-long Convenience store concurrent job self-supporting student, after the graduation, in 94 year in December to 95 year in July in the Chinese construction center works as the concurrent job self-supporting student, becomes the administrative assistant afterward, the work content for the plan draining water chart. Moreover, in single-minded special 2:00 once participated in Kang Fushe, has the multiple mass organization to move the experience like to conduct society celebrates welcomes a newcomer and so on.

Finally, I thought that I can be the human who your firm needs.

Source(s): 在美國的我

I would like to have a job related interior design, and I am going to work hard and keep learning in this job. It is my working experiences as below:

I had part-time job for convenience store about eight months when I was student. After graduating, I worked for Chinese Architectural Center from 94/12 to 95/7. Then, I became an assistant of administration of this company; context of this job is drawing drainage graph. In addition, I participated Kang-Fu Club when I was freshman and sophomore, and held several activities, such as welcome party. To the end, I think I will be the person your company need.

I want one related to the interior design work, and I will work to study, the following is my work experience:

I had done eight months of the school and convenience store workers Reading Health, after graduating from December 94 to July 95 in the centre of the Chinese construction workers Reading Health before becoming administrative assistant, working for the content mapping drainage plans. In addition, the specificity of the two clubs had attended Fu Kang, experience with many community activities such as organizing community-orientation, and so on.

Finally, I think I will be your company needs.

大概就是這樣子 嚕~~^^

Source(s): 翻譯機...

My work experience:

i mdjugorldhh ldjjjvjjtifohlhhjtewhappy yahoo!

Source(s): 書名