Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

John McCain or Barak Hussein Obama?...why?

Best Answer

I prefer a man that believes that Jesus Christ is our savior and the son of god,instead of one that thinks Jesus is an infidel, I prefer someone that would salute our flag and not disrespect it by turning his back to it, I rather vote for a candidate that doesn't deny his religion, one who's church doesn't give awards to L. Farakhan,one that has been a member of the American Army instead of one that wants to bring our military and America to it's knees.

Obama

I want both. I really like McCain and respect him and feel we need someone like him and with his experience.

I like Obama for his oratory and charm. That is necessary for our nation now. We need a charismatic leader at home and abroad after the antipathy of Bush and his cronies.

Both would make an excellent, excellent tandem and provide exactly what the other lacks. America would win if they were the President and VP.

Barack Obama has dedicated his life to public service as a community organizer, civil rights attorney, and leader in the Illinois state Senate. Obama now continues his fight for working families following his recent election to the United States Senate. Sworn into office January 4, 2005, Senator Obama is focused on promoting economic growth and bringing good paying jobs to Illinois. Obama serves on the important Environment and Public Works Committee, which oversees legislation and funding for the environment and public works projects throughout the country, including the national transportation bill. He also serves on the Veterans’ Affairs Committee where he is focused on investigating the disability pay discrepancies that have left thousands of Illinois veterans without the benefits they earned. Senator Obama also serves on the Foreign Relations Committee. During his seven years in the Illinois state Senate, Obama worked with both Democrats and Republicans to help working families get ahead by creating programs like the state Earned Income Tax Credit, which in three years provided over $100 million in tax cuts to families across the state. Obama also pushed through an expansion of early childhood education, and after a number of inmates on death row were found innocent, Senator Obama enlisted the support of law enforcement officials to draft legislation requiring the videotaping of interrogations and confessions in all capital cases. Obama is especially proud of being a husband and father of two daughters, Malia, 8 and Sasha, 4. Obama and his wife, Michelle, married in 1992 and live on Chicago ’s South Side where they attend Trinity United Church of Christ. Barack Obama was born on August 4th, 1961, in Hawaii to Barack Obama, Sr. and Ann Dunham. Obama graduated from Columbia University in 1983, and moved to Chicago in 1985 to work for a church-based group seeking to improve living conditions in poor neighborhoods plagued with crime and high unemployment. In 1991, Obama graduated from Harvard Law School where he was the first African American president of the Harvard Law Review.

Source(s): And to all of you that are bashing Barack that's not politics. At least I know why I'm NOT voting for McCain logically and not using the "Oh but Barack's not a true christian card"...give me a break that's all you have I'm a Christian and I know were he stands on his religion period..if you people are voting really just stay home on election day it would help us all.

obama i like mc Mcain respect but his wrong on war. Unlike dunderhead he supports war not for haliburton but patriotism and would care more for troops but war in iraq is huge mistake and we need health care reform.

The hussein crap is tiring but since the right cant run on the record of failure debt they need something. I do think and hope McCain is above such swift boat trash

• Tigger

I do not like any of the candidates who have been tossed at us this Presidential Season. Once again, I will Write-in my candidate of choice.

Obama.

McCain wants war forever...Even after he's dead. He wants your kids to be POW's like he was. That's all he knows. That's why he is sick.

Didn't Americans say in the last election, "no more war!"?

McCain's a pandering illogical idiot. Doesn't listen to the people.

Be warned.

• Brat25

Obama! I agree with all of his policies and believe he is for the American people...McCain wants to stay in Iraq forever plus he's a republican...

do you want stay in the war for ever or do want to get out

I want to get that's why I voting for obama.

Barack does believe in Jesus. Those who say otherwise will answer to the lies on judgement day.

you have to look who is bether John McCain