JJ Redick should play more?

Do you think JJ should be able to play more minutes or atleast get a starting spot? In my opinion, JJ is too good of a player to just sit on the bench and not show his potential. He is still a young guy but if the Magic are not going to play him than why have him? He is a pure shooter and with stats like he... show more Do you think JJ should be able to play more minutes or atleast get a starting spot?

In my opinion, JJ is too good of a player to just sit on the bench and not show his potential. He is still a young guy but if the Magic are not going to play him than why have him?

He is a pure shooter and with stats like he had in his NCAA career he deserves atleast a lot more minutes or a starting spot on a team, no matter what team it is. He could even play for the Knicks or something!! They should give him a chance cause I think he could make a big difference!