Which celebrity death surprised you most, Heath Ledger or Anna Nicole?

And would it really shock you if Britney Spears was next? not me.

Favorite Answer

Heath

heat ledger of course. i definately didnt not expect anna nicole smith to die, but u know all the drugs and she was high all the time, it was that much of a surprise, but heath ledger OMG! i still remember that day i went online and saw it on yahoo news, i could NOT believe it. i was so sad. and no i wouldnt be surprised if britney spears was the next one, she has to get her act together if she wants to live. she cant go on living like that. she has to get her life back together. she's either gonna do it or she's gonna fail to do it and maybe die.

• Djhugs

Heath Ledger-he was full of life. Anna Nicole to me was very depressed about her son's death,had alot of stress w/ people calling her a gold digger,& didn't they say she lost weight to fast plus all the drugs.Sad to say but no I wouldn't be surprised if Britney was next,I hope she gets the help she needs.

Heath Ledger certainly. Anna Nicole became a bothered soul and so i assume it became no marvel. I''d form of fallen out of the loop on celebrity gossip while Heath Ledger died so i became stunned to income he had such diverse drug issues and such. If Britney Spears coninues in this direction then she possibly would be next.

Heath Ledger, definitely

I would be shocked at first, but then I would think about it more, and then the Britney Spears thing would kind of be understandable...But definitely sad :(

The celebrity Death that shocked me most was Heath's because he was very in control of himself, on the other hand, Anna Nicole did not even know who the Father of her baby was! And no, it would not shock me if Britt was next... she is never in control of her own body. plus she has 2 kids. I am glad Kevin got them!

Heath. It would not shock me if britney was next.

For the most part celeb deaths catch me off guard, it seems now days the celebs do not have a support system to which they can turn when life gets to be too much. They all seem to have friends who tell them what they want to hear not what they need to hear--that they are out of control and need help.

• heath ledger.

anna nicole + trimspa = you fill in the blank.

i'd be really surprised if britney made it to see 2009

heath ledger def.

&& yes Brittany spears is most likely next.