Despite washing my shirts, the area around armpits still keeps the odour- any advice?

I tried everything, kept my clothes for hours in washing powders but nothing helps. How do you guys deal with this?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

if they are good quality cotton shirts put them on a boil wash

• mangus
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

ok considering the fact that your begging weight-relief plan is mostly a huge aspect till issues artwork Thar way out of your gadget workout can help this sweat all of it out vegetables for somewhat reduce back on pollutants or belongings you devour each of the time washing each of the time hands 2 anti fungals for the feat different stuff 2 shave off unnecessary hair whir ever it would want to crop up the nice and cozy spots the tooth brush is a ought to it impacts more beneficial than your breath believe me O a lufa exfoliating scrub brush ceans off the lifeless pores and skin that doesn't scent all that strong IT"S lifeless yep do not recommend to be insulting O attempt awl fragrance it helps smels rugged like a guy do you should'll like it and so will she supply it a weak or so and issues will substitute strong success you requested no longer some thing personal

• notnot
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

there's nothing you can do to that now.when caring for your shirts next time,make sure you're wearing roll on and avoid sweating too much in that area.you can carry wet wipes with you all the time if you're the type that sweats a lot on the armpits.

• 1 decade ago

You might try putting some vinegar in the rinse water. It's very good at removing odors.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

first, find a decent antipersperant, not a deoderant. then you shouldn't have the problem as bad. but if you soak your shirt overnight in salted water then put it in the laundry it should do the trick.

• 1 decade ago

Try vinegar and water, but, try it on an old shirt you don't wear, in case it doesn't work, or, ruins the fabric.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1 cup of vinager to every washload and your problems will be solved.

• 1 decade ago

Soak in "Oxyclean".

• 1 decade ago

use spray n' wash or shout

• Lisa S
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Use bleach or color safe bleach.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.