Why do meat eaters always bring up thier teeth when trying to argue that humans are supposed to eat meat?

I dont understand why people who disagree with a vegetarian lifestyle always seem t orun out of valid arguments and try to make statements like "why do you think we have k9 teeth?" and stupid statements like that. Have they even seen a gorillas teeth? Now those are carnivorouse-looking teeth, however... show more I dont understand why people who disagree with a vegetarian lifestyle always seem t orun out of valid arguments and try to make statements like "why do you think we have k9 teeth?" and stupid statements like that. Have they even seen a gorillas teeth? Now those are carnivorouse-looking teeth, however gorillas are STRICT vegans. Please explain this argument to me as it just doesnt seem to make sense, and isnt valid to me.
Update: noooo....gorilla do NOT eat any meat. Chimps do, but not gorillas. And there is even a baboon that eats only grass, thats it, just grass.
Update 2: It also says in the bible "thou shall not kill"