Have you changed your views on circumcision by becoming better informed?

I have been encouraging parents to investigate the reality of circumcision in the hope of saving at least some babies from mutilation. Have any of you changed your mind about having the operation performed because of your becoming better informed? What specifically has caused you to change your mind?
Update: Of the first 4 answers, only one mentioned he did the research. Read the question before answering please!
Update 2: Pro or con, it would help if you cite specific examples of your research(I would assume that would include a video of the operation or actually seeing it perforemed).
Update 3: Pro or con, it would help if you cite specific examples of your research(I would assume that would include a video of the operation or actually seeing it performed).
Update 4: ILOVEMYH: "we didn't have to do research"...are you in the habit of making uninformed decisions?
Update 5: Mommy2be: at least have the guts to watch a video of it, so you know what you will be doing to your son.
Update 6: 31weeks with #1Noah: which video did you watch?
Update 7: TO ALL THOSE WHO RFEFUSE TO WATCH THE VIDEO: COWARDS, COWARDS, COWARDS!!!!
Update 8: This is one; there are others:
video with sound of an infant circumcisionvideo.google.com/videoplay?d... - Similar pages
Update 9: When my son was born, his mother wanted him circumcised because his foreskin didn't retract. LADIES, THIS IS NORMAL. I did not allow him to be cut, and after a short time it retracted and he is now 21 and NORMAL and thanks me for saving him from the knife.
Update 10: Mark: for one thing, traditional circumcision used to be only the very tip of the foreskin until some cornflake name Jophn Harvey Kellogg recommended a more radical mutilation as a cure for masturbation, and he advocated "no anesthetic" because pain had a salutary effect on the mind. That's the... show more Mark: for one thing, traditional circumcision used to be only the very tip of the foreskin until some cornflake name Jophn Harvey Kellogg recommended a more radical mutilation as a cure for masturbation, and he advocated "no anesthetic" because pain had a salutary effect on the mind. That's the company you keep.
Update 11: FEDUP you have made my day, knowing I have helped prevenet another mutilation. Spread the word. You are a caring parent. 10 points