Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

Drugs.....?

Which drug gets you the highest without killing you? just curious.

Favorite Answer

This is really a question that cannot be completely answered. Because different drugs get you high in different ways.

Depends if you want to hallucinate, feel relaxed, more focused, find things funnier, or whatnot.

Marijuana is great for relaxing and just hanging out with a few friends or by yourself. It's also very useful for nausea, hangovers, pain, and insomnia.

Speeds are typically used in a social setting, because you can get really down and upset when you're alone and on speed. Easily depressed when you get alone, but they can be fun with people because you feel a stronger connection with those people.

Hallucinogens can be fun and eye opening. With these drugs (LSD, Mushrooms, Salvia), however, you would need a sitter. You can see things that completely aren't there or you can just get an extremely intense body high (eating only the stems of shrooms). An extremely intense and crazy hallucinogen is Salvia, which not everyone has heard about. It's a legal substance that you can buy at many head shops. It is a certain type of the sage plant that you smoke and it makes you hallucinate or feel extremely high for a measure of about 5-10 minutes, depending on how strong you get it.

• bn5 years agoReport

Salvia or mdma, mdma made me more confident hen anyone should be i was insanely happy then angry and scared that it had to end. Which sacked. Salvia was insane I teleported into a circus tent then my friend was an evil conductor with a while trying to kill me. He was controlled by the evilpresence

It has to be Mdma it is not dangerous, but it is not safe either. Why do we do drugs? To explore and find news awsome ways that make us happy. Well you see that's just is it, mdma is happiness. It releases all your serotonin (happiness) in one go. It is an amazing drug I have done it once, however because you get so dam happy returning to low levels of happiness can really sting as it did for me. Every drug has something sinister about it and mdma is that it has to end. I had an awful come down I didn't know what was happening to me I never wanted it to end. But I would definatley say mdma! But be carefull it can be crazy

Source(s): Exoerience
  • Well let's see.... I hear crack is good, but Hawaiian Ice is better, the effects last longer like 12 hours. PCP is a good high and lasts for about four hours. Herion is an expensive high but will last you for six to eight hours, plus you have to like needles. I hear meth will keep you going for days if you keep popping it, so you could try any of those and let us know how it turns out for you. Good luck in your future endevors.

Source(s): Foamy knows all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just take some oxy. or 7 vicodins you get high but that makes you throw up. tey some x but u gotta watch out if mixed wrong ur brain could explode within seconds of taking it so really there is no safe drug but hell i've taken alot of them and i'm not dead so dont worry...

Why would anyone give suggestions to this questions? Just stay away from drugs!

smoke'n crack!! But that will kill u!!!!

Doing drugs, any illegal drug will hurt you!!

Just STAY AWAY,,They r NOT worth it, trust me ,i learned the hard way.

the only drug I know of that doesn't kill is pot. I know lots of people who have died from heroin, cocaine, meth, etc......and some who have completely gone crazy from LSD, shrooms, etc. Not worth it.