Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

If Hillary was really experienced , why is Obama doing much better?

who is raising more money and winning more states?? where is that experience she was taking about to save her when she needs it most?

Favorite Answer

I have been listening to people and I believe that people are sexist and racist thats why. They think a woman cannot handle it and they vote just because he is black. I dont understand why would be fine for the media to say "because of the large number of African American population maryland-DC-Virginia Primaries will be won by Obama...Isn't this racist statement/fact???? I am just confused why we are okay with these statements...

I wish when I asked people about why they like a candidate vs another..they would talked to me about "Issues" they stand for...however most people ARE VOTING FOR THE WRONG REASONS... Obama is good; however I would like to hear WHAT is the big CHANGE and how he will accomplish it...WE all know its not easy to change a government and thats were he should have experience...because at the end if he gets elected, people will be disappointed since HE is just lying...and she is experienced since she is not claiming to give us that CHANGE that is NOT possible

Here are some answers for you, in BBC News...

"I'm going to vote for Obama. I don't like Hillary, I don't think a woman should be the head of no country because it's too much power for a woman. It's not [about] colour. "

"I was around when blacks couldn't drink out of water fountains, couldn't go downtown to eat - and to see a black man running for president, I never thought I'd live long enough to see it.

That's why I'm excited about the campaign. It's a historic event and I want to pass it to my grandchildren."

Experience? What experience? While I"m sure being married to Bill was quite an experience, I don't think it's the kind of experience that qualifies one to be president. Taking a senate seat and starting your 6 year presidential campaign is not experience either. I believe in reality Obama has much more experience than she does.

• rick

People do not like Hillery. We are all tried of the Clintons and there get nothing done experience. I feel that it is time for the new guy. Let Hillery become a lifer in the Senate like Ted K. Let her get a little more experience, like maybe 40 or 50 more years. Then I would even vote for her for President.

Obama and Hillary have similar stances on almost every issue. The reason Obama is doing well is because he offers a change from the normal politics, he can inspire, and he offers hope. Hillary can not do those things.

The inexperienced Obama is "doing better" because of the support of inexperienced people, mostly youngsters and those blacks who don't vote except when a black is involved and that base their support on emotion instead of reason.

The more experienced black voters are largely but not totally supporting Hillary, and some of them vote Republican.

It is transparent that with the fudge experience Hillary claims to have; it hasn't paid off. Americans are seeing that she can't control or manage her own campaign staff or budget. Its a prelude to if she were the President.

She has piss off a lot of people, by asking for the MSNBC reporter to be fired; for his remarks regarding "Pimping Out" her daughter. Yet they haven't yet apologized to Monica's parents, when Bill pimped her.

Obama leads in the polls, popular votes, and delegates. Hillary leads only if you include the Super Delegates, which is growing unpopular among voters.

• Brat25

I think alot of people are tired of her using the experience speech...He may not have as much experience (in Hillary's world anyway) but I consider that a plus...We need a change and he knows what he is doing when it comes to education,health care,Iraq, so on and so on!

Source(s): IMO

comeon you know for a fact that obama has no experience... that has nothing to do with why he is winning. he is winning because he is the only candidate left on the democratic side that doesnt want to socialize medicine...

i never thought i would say this, but it's because america would perefer a black man to be president over hillary clinton.

Reason why Obama is doing superb: the media hypes the bejeezus out of him. If the media was broadcasting you in a positive light 24/7, then you will also be a famous "rock star".