I need help on extracting data from a Visual FoxPro9 DBF to Excel. Please Help me?

What i want to do is collect specific data from a Visual Fox Pro dbf and importing this data to an excel format. In our company we have a program that was developed with VFP9 and we creat invoices of orders. The data of the orders are stored in a single dbf using the primary key (PurchaseOrder), what i want to do... show more What i want to do is collect specific data from a Visual Fox Pro dbf and importing this data to an excel format. In our company we have a program that was developed with VFP9 and we creat invoices of orders. The data of the orders are stored in a single dbf using the primary key (PurchaseOrder), what i want to do is be able to extract the data of an invoice and import that data into excel. Or is there another better way to do it. What i would love is have a little program that when typing the purchaseorder number it will seek the database an automatically update the data in an excel format. Can this be done using excel?

Please help.
1 answer 1