Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 decade ago

Will baking this cheesecake with swirls ruin the swirls? Picture included.?

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Strawberry-Cheesecake...

I want to bake it with teh heart looking strawberry swirls. the recipe says to swirl them first and then bake it...anyone know the proper procedure for this?

Drop remaining strawberry sauce by 1/2 teaspoonfuls on top. With a knife, cut through top layer only to swirl strawberry sauce. Bake at 300 degrees F for 45-50 minutes or until center is almost set.

Favorite Answer

Yes, you swirl then bake. That is a good recipe you have. I hope it turns out well and I am sure though that your Valentine will love it!!! I would if I were your Valentine... Then again I would live on cheesecake if I could yum yum LOL!!!!

Sounds and looks great!

Just don't over swirl the swirls and they will stay that way through the baking. Just lightly pull your knife through the strawberry part forming heart shapes.

• The swirl are almost like putting frosting on a cake. You have to put it on AFTER!

sounds like you answered your own question.