Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

child paternity and custody?

i live on the border of ky and indiana i met a guy about 2 yrs ago when he played college ball and i lived in dallas we met in indiana hung out partyed just by some chance i was modeling in indianapolis and ran into him weird we hung out and were a one night thing my baby is now due in sept but i know his name and birth day and have a address but i think is his moms what should i do from here any suggestions on how to locate his address and not his moms and what to do now

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    If you go through CSE/CSS they should be able to find him. One of the links is to the Federal Parent locator service but most states have one too.

  • 1 decade ago

    Try Googling his name. Also, you could hire a Private Investigator. Either way, you need to find this man and let him know he is going to be a father.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.