Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Do you think Miley Cyrus is a whore?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

yes she is. girls with no standards usually are. i mean, have you seen the pic of her with her new bf? check the link and you'll see what i mean.

• 4 years ago

Yes she s a major whore

• 1 decade ago

the Gosip Girl below is right!!!

she is the worst!

I dont think I've ever hated anyone... and i am not much about following celebrities and such..

but this girl just gets in my nerves!

if ever i could get a chance to mmet her.. it'd be just so i can tell her how much she SUCKS!.. i'd hit her too, but then i;d get thrown in jail :S

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Yeah she is and she is proud of it do you people ever pay attention guess not you voted for Obama

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

No. She could eventually if she gets mixed up in the wronge things like Brittany did. She used be a good girl like Miley to. She probley wont though.

• 1 decade ago

She has taken some pictures, but most teens do. On the contrary, most teens are not being followed for their every move and don't have every thing of theirs published. On the other hand, she knows little girls look up to her and that she is a pop star, so she should be careful not to do thing like that.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hmm..That's one "tough" question...hmm let me think....Yes! She sings like crap.

She even looks like crap.

And plus..she acts like crap..Did I miss anything?

Source(s): Welcoming thumbs up and down!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

definitley

• 1 decade ago

yup.

Source(s): ma heart
  • 1 decade ago

I think she's taken some pictures like every teen does, not realizing what that would like when published.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.