Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

vgz14 asked in TravelCanadaToronto · 1 decade ago

which bus do you have to take from Osgoode station (TORONTO) to get to muchmusic headq.?

the fastest one

and how long would it take to walk?

please help

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Take the Southbound Subway train from Osgoode Station and get off at Bloor Street. Once you get out of the Bloor Station, walk North on Yonge Street on the West side to Davenport Avenue - MTV is on the corner across from Canadian Tire. No bus required!

It's a good half hour walk! So take the Subway it's the fastest way to get there.

Okay - my mistake. MuchMusic is at the corner of John & Queen Streets. Once you get out at Osgoode Station, walk west along Queen Street on the South Side to John St and there you are! 2 - 5 minutes.

Now you know how to get to both places!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You don't need to take the bus, depending on how fast u walk, it shouldn't take u more than 5 min to walk from Osgoode Subway station to Much Music Headquarters.

When ur out of the subway u should see Four Seasons Centre For The Performing Arts, a CIBC bank, Campbell House, and a Monument with a fountain. Cross the street to the side with the CIBC. You should be able to see an iPod advertisment on the side of a building. Follow that direction and u will also see an H&M ad, on ur right will be a Pizza Pizza store. Keep on walking and u will very soon see a building with a black wall that has half a CTV/CityTV/CP24 SUV on the side of the building. That is the Much Music Headquaters. It also says CityTV/CTV cause that is also the CityTV headquaters. Much Music headquaters is located on Queen Street. If u get lost, just ask sum1 on the street where the Much Music Headquaters/CityTV building is and they should know. Hoped i helped!!

Source(s): I pass by the Much Music Headquaters like every week, plus i noe ALOT about the area around Much Music Headquaters.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Likeitornot is describing how to get to MTV, not MuchMusic.

From Osgoode station, MuchMusic is about a 2-5min walk.

• 1 decade ago

it's a two min walk west on queen st after you get out of osgoode station.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Did they move Much Music??

It used to be on Queen, a short walk

• 1 decade ago

Only losers take the bus

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.